Can the P4P orbit around a moving target?

Reaction score
I have some video to make and want to orbit around a moving target (tractor pulling sprayer). I know it can be done with the Mavic but with the Phantom?

I have some video to make and want to orbit around a moving target (tractor pulling sprayer). I know it can be done with the Mavic but with the Phantom?
Yes it can be done with the active track feature. And then you can choose which way to rotate counter clockwise or clock wise and you can choose the speed a which to rotate.

Yes it can be done with the active track feature. And then you can choose which way to rotate counter clockwise or clock wise and you can choose the speed a which to rotate.
That's great! Can you set how far from the target and height also?

You can fly it how high you want it I highly recommend you watch the surroundings while the drone is orbiting the object

Thank you very much! Do you have to hold the right stick in place for it to orbit left or right and at a constant speed? I'm guessing the further you hold the stick it will go faster? Also, do you simply just set your altitude you want it to orbit at with the left stick, before or during the orbit?

Cheers :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl