Can the P2V+ be modded to use lightbridge technology ?

Great thanks, i noticed they ask for the USB cable to connect to a smartphone which is usually something an Android phone can do. Is there a similar cable for iPhone users?
The iphone charging Cable can be used i think ;-)
But check if there is a App for iOS

Last edited:
Lightbridge costs more than a Phantom 3 (which comes with Lightbridge included)
The "upgrade" would cost more $$, take a lot of effort and provide poorer results.
So why would you bother?
Who told you the lightbridge device has poorer results than a phantom 3 or inspire?Original lightbridge are more powerfull than a Phantom 3 or Inspire 1 lightbridge because it supports full hd 1920 x 1080 video live feed and also has less latency,only 80 ms.

Last edited:
I would have thought it was obvious but if you need to have it spelled out ....
The lightbridge might be a little "better" on paper (but nothing that would make any difference) but the camera will still be the crummy P2V+.
It makes no sense to spend more than the price of a P3 and put in the effort to still have an inferior camera stuck on a drone with inferior flying ability.

Last edited:
I would have thought it was obvious but if you need to have it spelled out ....
The lightbridge might be a little "better" on paper (but nothing that would make any difference) but the camera will still be the crummy P2V+.
It makes no sense to spend more than the price of a P3 and put in the effort to still have an inferior camera stuck on a drone inferior flying ability.
thinking about it you are right. even though lightbridge is anice to have. I would rather sell the P2V+ and then upgrade rather than spend $1400 on a solo lightbridge attachment

If you want to enhance your P2V+, then consider the REDbird 5.8ghz RC Repeater. A new product coming soon.

The P3 and Inspire 1 can't come close to flying into places that a two-drone solution can go.
On drone is a Repeater Drone and the other is the Worker Drone (a P2V+).
The Repeater Drone carries the two repeaters for ther Worker Drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic