Can the Gimbal Tilt be smoother?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are well in your part of the world.

I was wondering... is there a way to adjust the tilt speed of the VIsion+ gimbal? I'd love it if i could tilt it much slower than it does, and if I could micro-adjust it's position instead of the huge aggressive steps the iphone app makes it take. It just looks bad on video so I always edit out adjustment moments, but some takes would be great if they could include these scenes.

Ive seen some videos where some of you have successfully tilted the video smoothly. Did you tilt the gimbal or the drone? Was it different gear (maybe not the V+?)? I haven't played much with the accelerometer - does tilting the iphone allow me to be more granular?

Thanks, and keep on flying!

Cheers!

In phantom assistant under gimbal tab you can not change tilt gain? I can on P2 with Zenmuse....turned mine to 2. It makes tilt slow.

it will have to be a software change as you still need the gimbal to have quick speed to cempensate for drone movement. speed selection in the app would be nice.

I'm also interested in this...

using my iPhone i can slowly tilt the phone to get a slower up/down motion... but it seems to be within a limited range (there's a grey highlight in the angle status on the right showing the range). I wish I could increase that grey range because once the camera hits the top or bottom of that range it jumps quickly and unnaturally.

locoworks said:
it will have to be a software change as you still need the gimbal to have quick speed to cempensate for drone movement. speed selection in the app would be nice.

I'm not suggesting making the motor any less efficient... just allowing the tilt to be smoother than it is.
A.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.