Can`t Connect to Phantom after Camera Firmware upgrade

Reaction score
Hi.

I have just upgraded the firmware to the camera, and when I tried to
start it all up. The phantom Vision app say`s " Connect To Phantom Vision 2 Failed "

And I can`t get any info, but can still fly.

Does anyone know a solution ?

Attachments

• IMG_3346.jpg
    IMG_3346.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 583
Re: Can`t Connect to Phantom after Camera Firmeware upgrade

Have you got the SD card in the camera?
Glen

Don't know about following the firmware upgrade but I saw that screen with my P2V out of the box. I had to go through the "rebind" process which got things working.

There are already two other threads on the subject and you are not alone (I was one of them also).
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7002

Suggest reading more on these instead and NO, there isn't a fix for your issue. I had to return my Phantom for a new one and depending on where you bought yours, some are returning their cameras to dealer. DJI isn't helping so far.

Thanks..

It`s just sad that DJI releases firmware that apparently
doesn`t undergo any quality testing.

This is the second time firmware brings me into trouble.
Last time it was the update that led to battery problems with resulting
crash :(

Wonder if I have to pay for postage and so on
for solving this problem..

As per another post, the firmware download has been removed from their site. Supposing to many are having issues and costing them from all the returns. Will wait until the firmware is fixed before I try again, but it appears a court ruling is also hurting DJI from selling more Phantoms until resolved or until everybody runs out of inventory and no further replacement inventory from the court ruling or at least for a little while.

dastagg said:
As per another post, the firmware download has been removed from their site. Supposing to many are having issues and costing them from all the returns. Will wait until the firmware is fixed before I try again, but it appears a court ruling is also hurting DJI from selling more Phantoms until resolved or until everybody runs out of inventory and no further replacement inventory from the court ruling or at least for a little while.

nope its still there on the web site this time with a vid on how to f up your camera ... :x

I clicked on it and went to a blank page that wasn't there any more. Says it cannot find the page. Link was there, but no page under the link. Just tried again.

hotstink626 said:
dastagg said:

nope its still there on the web site this time with a vid on how to f up your camera ... :x

hotstink626, download it and try to open. Invalid zip file, size is only 1 KB. When the update was published the file size was 5766 KB.

There is a new firmware out with the same version nr 1.1.9.
But the content was uploaded yesterday 27.01.
I tried the new firmware and everything went fine any everything
works again :D

I formated the orginal SD card with my MAC standard FAT formation.
and the only file on the card was the firmware.bin file :)

there was no saving my camera sent it to the dealer whos tec worked on it for a day after getting a message from dji to just replace the camera and send the old one back.. maybe they want the old camera for the autopsy... ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl