Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Reaction score
Hey, I had a small crash with my P4, maybe about 6-7 onto grass. Chipped a blade and didn't notice this til I got back home.
Missing two very small pieces from the landing gear. Not sure if I'm also missing some electronics that may have flown of in the crash.
I can't seem to upload the pictures.

If you're missing the pieces at the top, inside of the landing gear, you'll need to buy a new landing gear set to replace them. Those pieces are not sold separately. You can get a new set of landing gear here on Amazon.

Here are some pictures of the missing pieces.

Attachments

• IMG_20160807_002033.jpg
    IMG_20160807_002033.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 435
  • IMG_20160807_001946.jpg
    IMG_20160807_001946.jpg
    983.9 KB · Views: 415
Yep -- those are the parts I was referring to above.

If you're missing the pieces at the top, inside of the landing gear, you'll need to buy a new landing gear set to replace them. Those pieces are not sold separately. You can get a new set of landing gear here on Amazon.

If you can see the pics, I believe the pieces at the top is what you're talking about. Why all new landing gear?

You don't need to replace the landing gear. That's the part you must buy to get those pieces. Or, you could try calling some shops that repair Phantoms. Perhaps they have some used parts laying around.

You don't need to replace the landing gear. That's the part you must buy to get those pieces. Or, you could try calling some shops that repair Phantoms. Perhaps they have some used parts laying around.

So, would I be missing any electronics that go behind those pieces? I can't really tell, if something came out of the legs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik