Can someone start a basic tutorial?

Reaction score
I can't find anything on how to connect my P2V+ to the **** software. THere's nothing on the site's video tutorial, nothing in the handbook, no youtube videos, nothing. I plug the phantom into my laptop with the supplied cable, open the software, and nothing.....

i'm new to this (had it three days), and I somehow managed to make it work once by just poking around. Can't figure out why this is so hard.

sorry but i'm frustrated.

chris

metroplexchl said:
I can't find anything on how to connect my P2V+ to the **** software. THere's nothing on the site's video tutorial, nothing in the handbook

This is total BS.

Read the manual. Start on page 66 "Assistant Software." It's all right there in easy to understand English complete with step-by-step instructions.

sputnik said:
metroplexchl said:
I can't find anything on how to connect my P2V+ to the **** software. THere's nothing on the site's video tutorial, nothing in the handbook

This is total BS.

Read the manual. Start on page 66 "Assistant Software." It's all right there in easy to understand English complete with step-by-step instructions.

Found it. Where does it talk about where to change from jpeg to raw. My eyes don't appear to be as good as yours. My manual is in like size 2 font....

sputnik said:
It is very easy to increase the zoom in Adobe reader.

Good luck.

I don't have it in adobe. I have a print version. I'm new to this and just need a little bit of help. Patience with the new folks please.

metroplexchl said:
sputnik said:

Good luck.

I don't have it in adobe. I have a print version. I'm new to this and just need a little bit of help. Patience with the new folks please.

Ok. You're a troll. My bad.

Good luck.

sputnik said:
metroplexchl said:
sputnik said:

Good luck.

Ok. You're a troll. My bad.

Good luck.

You're really smart. I can tell. Thanks for the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4