Can someone please recommend a stiff gimbal guard for the p4p?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a gimbal guard that can hold a battery for a p4p mod, so can someone please recommend a guard for that is p4p compatible? Any help will be appreciated.

Polar Pro ( that makes the filters) are supposed to be coming out with one but no details yet so I don't know how stiff it would be. I'd look on eBay and find a carbon fiber one and maybe use small tie wraps to secure it to the landing gear on both sides.

Polar Pro ( that makes the filters) are supposed to be coming out with one but no details yet so I don't know how stiff it would be. I'd look on eBay and find a carbon fiber one and maybe use small tie wraps to secure it to the landing gear on both sides.
Thanks. I just called them, and it's going to be released later this year. Looks like it needs to be done via DIY.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Not to get off the subject but if you see a good tracker mount that would mount on the side to hold my drone-mods UAV locator please shoot me a message back. I was thinking of some type of DYI mod myself for that one. Thanks!

Reactions: tml4191

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj