Can someone anyone please look at this and tell me if it plays smoothly or choppy for them?

Reaction score
Can someone anyone please look at this and tell me if it plays smoothly or choppy for them?

Just remember - you tube and playback on your PC is 2 different things.
Everyone here with a decent connection will see a smooth video. You might see a choppy video if you have processed in 4k on a slow PC.

Reactions: dmark1867
1080p and 60fps is too much for my laptop, and it does jerk through it - I have to play it at 720p.
I don't see much advantage uploading at 60fps with most phantom footage, because the movements are normally fairly sedate.
Thanks for the feedback

Plays nice on iphone6+ You were almost 5000 ft out? Do you have an antenna extender on that puppy? Will the p3p always stop before you go out of range allowing you to bring it back? Ive got some great footage coming in from about 1500/2000 but would love to double that!
JP

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Plays nice on iphone6+ You were almost 5000 ft out? Do you have an antenna extender on that puppy? Will the p3p always stop before you go out of range allowing you to bring it back? Ive got some great footage coming in from about 1500/2000 but would love to double that!
JP

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was 21,178 ft out over the North Atlantic Ocean before turning around to come back.
Here is the HealthyDrones flight log: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I installed a ITElite Range Extender from Maxx UAV.

Return to home will kick in if you lose signal for more than around 10 seconds (not sure of the exact number). It has always worked beautifully for me (just make sure your return to home altitude is at a proper height so it will avoid obstacles).
Although this time I turned around do to my battery draining, winds picking up and being out over the ocean.

I used DashWare to overlay flight data on the video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj