Can someone answer this fore please?

Reaction score
I'm new at this.
My vision app is not displaying battery percent and satellites number are just gray I had remote hooked to my computer last night that I hit that would cause this?
Thanks for taking the times to read and helo if you can

Check the cables that come down from the Phantom to the gimbal.
If one of them is not seated properly, you lose telemetry.

Oops ... just realised you are in the P2V forum.
I've given you the advice for the P2V+.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for that. I did however just change the gimbal. The thing is I went through all the connection. One was off. After a few min back online. Thanks so much for you reply

Now you know how to get it back if you ever drop it again. Good idea to check those connections ever so often to save headaches and a good reminder too.

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood me. I didn't drop anything. The gimbal I wanted to replace because the stock one that is supplied just isn't what I'm looking for. So I bought a 2 axis. The one that is recommended with that camera. But after going through all connection I still can't get the satellites to show up and no battery info.

Delete the app and reinstall it and see if that changes anything .
That didn't work ...then how about a few pictures of just what you have put on and how you got it wired up .

The battery percent and gps still did not come back. The wording was basically plug and play. They felt a little flimsy an thin. But when I open the shrink wrap everything seems to be connected. Is it ok to post pictures directly to here?

The battery percent and gps still did not come back. The wording was basically plug and play. They felt a little flimsy an thin. But when I open the shrink wrap everything seems to be connected. Is it ok to post pictures directly to here?
yes

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441343464.493998.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to help
Is no problem but I haven't ever seen this gimbal but will ask someone that might have to look at this
And see what they think . Maybe someone else will see it and can help also .
@J Dot

That would be great. The aircraft is still able to calibrate. I have not got the shake out of the plane since installed but those are minor tweeks. I just need to figure out how I can see how many satellites I have and battery power displayed again

Thanks so much. Even if I can get a wire diagram from one that should work with p2v I may be able to figure it out. The plane still shakes when I get it in the air. But those tweeks should be minor.

Ok so I have this gimbal installed and the wires sent with are junk. Don't bother with them. Just cut original Jack and extend. The old wire from original gimbal take the end off they are your +- leads u plug into Red and Black wire coming from gimbal board. The pitch is the third wire. When power on it should not beep at you. Since doing this with there wires. I have not got my battery percent or my gps on my iPhone. Also could use help calibrating the gimbal. Cheers all

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik