Can Phantom 4 Pro plus work with two controllers?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Can Phantom 4 Pro plus work with two controllers? I have the plus version but I learnt that it cannot run third parties applications like Litchi or Auto Pilot. Can a second controller with a tablet be connected to the Pro plus version?

Thanks in advance
Alfonso

You cannot fly with two remote controllers at the same time. It would be possible to bind other P4P or P4P+ remote controllers with your P4P+ though.

Reactions: thedjtec
From what you say it doesn't seem like you want to run two RC at the same time (for that you need an Inspire), so it is certainly possible to get a second RC without the screen, and just use whichever RC you want. Check before you buy the tablet (iOS vs. Android) that it runs the third party app you want.

From what you say it doesn't seem like you want to run two RC at the same time (for that you need an Inspire), so it is certainly possible to get a second RC without the screen, and just use whichever RC you want. Check before you buy the tablet (iOS vs. Android) that it runs the third party app you want.
Thanks a lot. My question was related to using a second RC so I can use third party applications like Litchi and Autopilot. The Pro+ does not allow any third party applications so I wanted to know if I can buy another controller without the built-in screen and synch it with the drone. Where in DJI site is the RC sold? I am looking for it but I can't find it :(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can buy the P4P remote controller from DJI here.

You cannot fly with two remote controllers at the same time. It would be possible to bind other P4P or P4P+ remote controllers with your P4P+ though.
My intention is using a second controller to install their party applications since the phantom 4 Pro + can't have any third party applications installed. So I wanted to buy a RC so I can bind it to p4 plus and install those applications. Trying to find where to buy the controller, can't find it on DJI web site [emoji15]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using PhantomPilots mobile app

I buy everything through B&H:
DJI Remote Controller for Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter CP.PT.000603

You are right, I couldn't find it on the DJI website! But it is in stock at B&H.

I recommend some sort of neck strap. Nothing fancy is required. You get one whenever you go to a class, or show (like CES) to hold the pass, and they work just fine.

OK, I see it now. Odd that DJI has a 3-5 week back order while B&H has it in stock. Same price, though. Glad I got mine in December.

****, I ordered mine via DJI, hope I can cancel it.

Tried to cancel and DJI said it would take 10 days to credit /refund...WTF

I'm trying to do the same thing. Did anyone figure it out. I have a second controller but can't get it linked

I have a second controller but can't get it linked
You can link the remote controller like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which Phantom do you own? Which remote controller are you trying to link to it?

You can only link a P4P or P4P+ remote controller to a P4P.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic