Can Phantom 3 Advanced Controller work with Phantom 4?

Reaction score
I've been offered a P3 Advanced controller at a good price, and thought it would be useful to have a backup controller

As a newbie would be grateful if someone can confirm that it will work, or not, with the P4?

If it does work are there any disadvantages to using it with the P4?

I've been offered a P3 Advanced controller at a good price, and thought it would be useful to have a backup controller

As a newbie would be grateful if someone can confirm that it will work, or not, with the P4?

If it does work are there any disadvantages to using it with the P4?

See if you can find out what code is on the back of the controller, GL300.... A, B, or C.

U.K. London Side pushing the Phantom 4. Peace

I believe it actually has a better power output so should hold signal better than the stock p4 controller. Is you p4 controller GL300B,C? I use the GL300A on my P4

I believe it actually has a better power output so should hold signal better than the stock p4 controller. Is you p4 controller GL300B,C? I use the GL300A on my P4

thanks for info, I was planning to get a enhanced antenna kit, so would rather keep my stock controller and modify the second one

Makes sense as I've done just that. Bare in mind the p3 controller will not be able to update your aircraft so make sure you do that with p4 controller when you feel it's right to update firmware. I've not updated mine recently as sometimes buggy. If you decide to sell p4 controller then you can update the aircraft but it's just more log winded.

Makes sense as I've done just that. Bare in mind the p3 controller will not be able to update your aircraft so make sure you do that with p4 controller when you feel it's right to update firmware. I've not updated mine recently as sometimes buggy. If you decide to sell p4 controller then you can update the aircraft but it's just more log winded.

Which range extender kit did you get, and did you find it made much difference?

To be honest in built up areas where I live I get good range, I imagine I wouldn't on stock controller. However I did not try this test I just upgraded to @MaxxUAV EVO KITPLUS. If you don't mind size then the maxxrange is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic