Can not get my card(s) to accept or erase data

Reaction score
I Can not get my card(s) to accept or erase data. My card reader is unlocked. Don't know how to correct.

I Can not get my card(s) to accept or erase data. My card reader is unlocked. Don't know how to correct.

I can't do anything with the card while it's in the flat SD-like card reader. I use a card reader that looks like a thumb drive (USB) and I can drop/drag and delete.

S

I can format the card only in the Phantom. Anything else nothing! Help!

Are you using the sd card in an sd card adapter?

Simply your card reader is not compatible with your micro SD card.

I have had to put a piece of Scotch tape on my adapter so my sd card could be written to.

I can format the card only in the Phantom. Anything else nothing! Help!
Riggs, you are really better off formatting in the Phantom. It will have the file system it needs. If you format it elsewhere and chose an incompatible or undesirable file-system, it could record badly or not at all in the Phantom.

That said, I almost never format any more. When I pull files off the SD in the SD card reader attached to my computer, I select them all, do a CUT (not a COPY), then PASTE to the destination folder on my computer. That leaves the card intact, but mostly empty (just the folders).

Riggs, you are really better off formatting in the Phantom. It will have the file system it needs. If you format it elsewhere and chose an incompatible or undesirable file-system, it could record badly or not at all in the Phantom.

That said, I almost never format any more. When I pull files off the SD in the SD card reader attached to my computer, I select them all, do a CUT (not a COPY), then PASTE to the destination folder on my computer. That leaves the card intact, but mostly empty (just the folders).
I do it again that way...cut from sd, paste to PC file.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4