P3 Firmware Can not find IOC

Reaction score
After updating firmware twice I can no longer have any intelligent flight modes available. Multiple flight modes are enabled but I have yet to find the IOC slider option in my DJI go app even after updating It. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix. Aircraft updated to 1.08 , RC 1.06 and will not update higher. # when both aircraft and RC had 1.06 update , they wouldn't even connect. At least I am back flying

Did you:
  1. Enable "Multi Flight Mode" within the DJI GO app?
  2. Flip your Flight mode switch from P (position) to F (function)
    • with the DJI GO app launched
    • after you take off?

Did you:
  1. Enable "Multi Flight Mode" within the DJI GO app?
  2. Flip your Flight mode switch from P (position) to F (function)
    • with the DJI GO app launched
    • after you take off?

Yes, I tried that ( 1 & 2 )a couple times now with no luck - it use to bring me to the screen to choose which flight mode I wanted to use when I followed that procedure

Close & restart your app?
Delete & reinstall the app?
Power Cycle your P3 & Radio & Tablet?

Close & restart your app?
Delete & reinstall the app?
Power Cycle your P3 & Radio & Tablet?
I will try deleting and re-installing the app . I see the beginning of the video clip (above) which shows the picture with the IOC slider set to green. Maybe this will show up again in my app when I re install it. Hoping :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

This is the screen I am getting in my go app if I am on the ground or flying - as you can see there is no IOC slider available to me . Thanks for any more help and your replies so far !

Have checked through all the other advanced settings to find the IOC to enable.

Awesome! So now you're ready to fly and try the advanced flight modes.
Once you clear that screen (above), and you're seeing the camera view within the GO app, you should be able to take off and get busy.
  1. Once you're airborne and steady, switch the Flight mode to " F " on the top/left side of your radio.
  2. TAP on the icon for flight modes on the left side of the screen (under auto-take off, return-to-home, etc). It's a round/circular icon with the paper plane symbol it.
  3. After you do that, and while your bird is hovering in flight, you should see the icons along the bottom of your screen (in the Go app) to select a flight mode (course lock, point of interest, etc.). Once you tap one of them, you may be presented with settings to input (speed, distance, etc.)
  4. Once you tap again, it does what you told it to !

NOTE: VERY MUCH like all high speed activities, please learn and remember how to stop before cutting loose.
Simply switch the flight mode switch back to " P "....and the bird should forget all that stuff you told it and just sit and wait for stick commands from you.
Please try all this in an open field someplace so you or anyone else doesn't taste propeller.

NOTE #2: Not sure if this affects "Multiple Flight Modes" settings, but make sure you are NOT in "Beginner Mode". Literally.

Note #3: If you try to enter the Advanced Flight Modes while you're on the ground, the GO APP (for at least the last 2 versions) will tell you, "Take off first, then try again".

Keep us posted on your results!

Last edited:
Thank you , I will try it out in the next day or two[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] and let you know .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GundoLarry
Issue Solved !
Thank you for the help !
# FYI to other pilots- I am now running 1.08 firmware on Aircraft and 1.06 for controller. With 1.06 on both units , the would not connect ( P3pro)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

hi surfer77,
I am having the same problem with mixed software and no IOC-mode...
Can you pls. provide your firmware 1.08 and 1.06 for the P3prof or where can I get it (no more on the DJI-web)
many thanks
bernie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20