Can not connect controller to the assistant

Reaction score
when I connect the controller to my PC the connection will not take. The PC makes the sound like it has but the lights on lower left hand corner of the assistant do nothing. When I click the Phantom button at top of page it says please connect the controller. I have Windows 8 on my PC if that might be the problem.
Thanks for any help.

You need to use the phantom rc controller software. Not the vision software, you can calibrate the controller from the vision software (calibrates the remote receiver on uav). .. BUT YOU DON'T connect to controller when calibrating the receiver on uav. 2 different remote calibrations. One using the rc controller software. (Calibrates transmitter). That's when you connect to controller with usb... Two using the vision software whilst connected to uav...you need the driver for the vision software I believe. Dji win driver installer Connect usb to uav while downloading driver. So it associates with that distinct usb outlet at onset.

I finally got connected to both the RC and the copter. Downloaded the updates and the driver.
Thanks for all the help!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4