Can lack of oversight hurt commercial operators?

Would you be in favor of more commercial drone operator monitoring in order to enforce regulations

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm not in favor of more regulation so don't get this twisted. The thing is I don't think it's fair to those who follow the rules get their drone pilot license, insurance, etcetera that other people just buy a drone put an ad on Craigslist and start trying to make money without jumping through all of those hoops. Because I'm scheduled to take my drone pilot examination and have spent a lot of time and money on this in order to try to get into filming real estate/editing and want to size up the competition and how they are doing business which I think is fair enough. I've have contacted a few people on Craigslist under a false premise to ask them if they had their drone pilot license for me to considere doing business with them and without fail none of them contact me back so that tells me they are doing it under the table. So whether your work speaks for itself or not it still seems like something should be done to keep a Level Playing Field. In other words when everyone's not playing off the same sheet of music someone is bound to get screwed.

Great reference, thank you. Actually very similar but more well stated than my post.
I'll definitely read over it and excuse me for the rehashed thread. Probably would have been better to look over this sight more before posting but I couldn't imagine other people had posted the same thing I guess this website is very inclusive thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj