Can individual batteries be pre-ordered?

I ordered three from Advexure about a week ago - hoping they come in before the holiday weekend so I'm not stuck with one battery of runtime.

As much as we'd all love to have extra batteries for the holiday weekend upon on us, I think the chances are very slim. We're in the exact same boat as all of you! We've got a total of 2 batteries between our Pro and Advanced demo units..we know how much it sucks! :eek: All we can hope for is some good news out of HQ...if my calculations are correct, we are waiting on a battery shipment that equates to a total of about 6.5 million minutes of airtime over each battery's useful life that is contained in this shipment. Now that's an interesting fact for you all to ponder while we wait patiently for our extra flight time :D

Reactions: MSFlyer
As much as we'd all love to have extra batteries for the holiday weekend upon on us, I think the chances are very slim. We're in the exact same boat as all of you! We've got a total of 2 batteries between our Pro and Advanced demo units..we know how much it sucks! :eek: All we can hope for is some good news out of HQ...if my calculations are correct, we are waiting on a battery shipment that equates to a total of about 6.5 million minutes of airtime over each battery's useful life that is contained in this shipment. Now that's an interesting fact for you all to ponder while we wait patiently for our extra flight time :D
Siiiiiiiiiiick

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic