CAN i watch FPV thru my Tv with p3p

Reaction score
Hey guys was wondering i i can watch my camera on the p3p thru my tv instead of my phone...and if so how?

**** thats like 150 australian dollars.is there another way?there would have to be?adapter of some sort?

I have an Apple TV and have streamed the video feed from my iPad/P3 to the TV using the MIRROR MODE.

Im not good with t3ch waiting for someone to chime in and help me..im new to this drone area! !

I have an Apple TV and have streamed the video feed from my iPad/P3 to the TV using the MIRROR MODE.

I was thinking about trying that. Did you notice any interference since it uses wifi to mirror to the tv...

**** thats like 150 australian dollars.is there another way?there would have to be?adapter of some sort?

If you want the best possible through a TV viewing experience, the HDMI out upgrade is really the only way to go. All other options will fall a bit short.

Why do you want to do this? (As a genuine question)

With the TV outside you won't see much due to the reflections.
With the TV inside you'll be inside. So a very limited range and no way of keeping LOS.

Well i was thinking of watching the tv inside and fly around...ive heard of people putting antennas on the roof of the car...maybe i can chuck one outside???i dont wanna fly to far maybe 1km ?

This does work with Android devices that have 'screen mirroring" but you need a very high-end tablet for it to work well. I have a Galaxy Tab4A and it can't handle two video streams at one time (one from the P3P, and one mirroring to the TV) You would probably need a laptop/chromebook with dedicated graphics and a 2.4/5.8 Gigabit wi-fi card. i actually got it to work by standing in my front yard, about 10 feet from the Sharp Smart TV in my living room, and flying around in front of my house. it worked for about 30 seconds before the video got so choppy it was useless...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31