Can I use more than 1 display-P3P

Reaction score
Is it possible to use more then one tablet/phone at the same time? I want to be able to use one while flying, then send the same signal to a second tablet for my client to watch.

Can that be done easily? I'm currently using an iPad Mini 2.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If using an Nvidia Shield K1, you could use the HDMI output to connect a second display. If using a mobile device that does not have an HDMI output, you could install the HDMI output module on your remote controller to get that output.

Last edited:
Or live stream to it? Is there a way you can live stream to a single display or pc?

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If You use Litchi, you can stream the video to second device via WiFi + Litchi Vue app. The App itself is free, but the ability to stream is an in-App purchase in Litchi app (5$).
You can test the streaming for 20 minutes for free, if You like it - as I said, buy in-App.

The Hardware possibility may would be DJI's RC HDMI output module Buy HDMI Output Module , but I have no experience with that - for sure, on this forum are more experienced people with hands-on based feedback on this module.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

From what I've found, there don't seem to be any screen sharing apps for IOS.

I don't use Litchi, but have thinking about downloading it. That may be the easiest way to go.

Hopefully others will chime in on other possibilities.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I tested - it works.

Which method are you referring to? Since I already have Litchi on my Mini, I like the idea of the adding the streaming and using the vu app on the second device.

I've looked in the Google Play store and litchi cost $28.99 CND.
65eb65a13b9a7e8a6824cd74fc03f712.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

No, I don't think that there ever has been a free version. Certainly isn't one now.

Also, if you've got an iPhone and Apple TV, you can mirror your screen live onto your tv through Bluetooth with relatively little lag. The only downside is that you have to keep your remote pretty close to the TV.

Which method are you referring to? Since I already have Litchi on my Mini, I like the idea of the adding the streaming and using the vu app on the second device.

Litchi Vue.
Start just with installing Litchi Vue App on the second device.
Then You can start streaming from main/fly device and join the stream with Litchi Vue.
Btw, it is possible to use VR Headset as well (both in pilot and spectator devices), but, pilot, I think, needs to be very precautious with that (and have some other, which overwatches the flight w/o headset) - fly high and in well known safe area. I never tried the controlling via head-as-joystick thing too, but - ok, maybe some day :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20