Can I use Litchi to slowly rotate (yaw)?

Reaction score
Can I use Litchi to slowly rotate (yaw) 360 degrees, without using the control sticks? Reason: to get as smooth of a rotation as possible. I know how to use Litch to program the P3 move from point A to point B, and rotate as it moves from A to B. But what if I want the P3 to rotate 360 degrees without moving anywhere - is this possible? Thanks!

Doesn't Orbit require the drone to fly in a circle? or can you set it with a circle with radius of 0 feet? thanks

you can overlay two waypoints with slightly different altitudes and heading differences that will cause the camera to rotate. Set the speed between the two waypoints to really slow and the rotation will be slow. Give it a try...

If you are taking pictures, use panorama at a waypoint. If you are videoing, use a series of 'rotate' commands at the same waypoint. Depending on where the camera is pointing when you enter the waypoint, step through 360 in,for example, 45 degree increments until you are back at the starting pointing direction.

Orbit does not rotate the camera ( as asked by the OP). It rotates the AC around a POI. These are totally different things.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4