Can I use basic 5.8 fpv setup with fc40?

Reaction score
I have a small 5.8 fpv camera with channel selector. I was wondering if I could run the fpv with the fc40. I kbit it runs 5.8 but maybe this went be an issue if I select a certain frequency?

I have a small 5.8 fpv camera with channel selector. I was wondering if I could run the fpv with the fc40. I kbit it runs 5.8 but maybe this went be an issue if I select a certain frequency?
Short answer is no.
You should use 2.4Ghz FPV gear.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Short answer is no.
You should use 2.4Ghz FPV gear.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
In case toy missed it, I already have 5.8 kit. My question is what is the risk? Is it a high risk or low risk with small cheap syma fpv kit setup

In case toy missed it, I already have 5.8 kit. My question is what is the risk? Is it a high risk or low risk with small cheap syma fpv kit setup
High risk of interference with the radio and loss of control or fly away

Darkcom
DJI Phantom FC40 Mod. Miami, Florida

I SOOOO wish I would have found this forum before I placed my Amazon order. Now I have to send it all back. But this forum has been filled with useful info in the short time I been on it. I can't wait to get to spend some time thumbing through all of forum's knowledge.

Check the back of your rc radio,if it says 5.8 ghz,then no. 2.4 ghz is a good option.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik