Can I take a photo during a litchi mission?

Reaction score
I am flying a P3S using the Litchi app.

I have flown around 75 missions with success and have taken photos using the "straight line" setting ... no problem and this works well

My question for the group ... Is there a way to manually take a photo while the flight is in progress using the "curved" path method in the Litchi app?

As a side note ... I had a "close encounter" with a tall pine tree yesterday .... 100 feet above ground level is not enough elevation to clear all tall pine trees in western Montana ... just sayin

Pine tree over 100' :rolleyes:

Around my house the tallest is the Pines over Douglas trees, they are about 125' - 150'. I always set my Rth to 200' for 3 years. Lived here for 25+ years. :eek:

I started using Litchi, researched google on how tall trees can get. of coarse it is the Redwoods, but anyways, I didn't pay attention much attention to this.

tallest trees in USA - Google Search

This would be probably not be in my neighborhood, or nothing close to that. :rolleyes:
There is a Phantom in the tree.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mission was 200', I have checked and rechecked I'm pretty sure the Phantom was lodged at 190' (Plus or Minus 10') ;)

Using a Marco Polo tracker I could pick it up in my garage, tell the battery went dead. :(

Mission Hub - Litchi

To all that read this thread, I set a watch list to this section,
Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)
for Litchi posts, since it is related to software not a specific Phantom.

Rod :)

To answer your question, yes. Just click the photo button. If you're shooting video, you'll have to manually stop recording before taking a photo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen