Can I share one remote between 2 diffeeent PV2+ drones

Reaction score
do you think I can share one remote between two drones as long as I'm flying them different times? I know I could do it if I bind it each time, but I wanted to avoid the pairing and binding process. One of my remotes is missing....

angioman said:
do you think I can share one remote between two drones as long as I'm flying them different times? I know I could do it if I bind it each time, but I wanted to avoid the pairing and binding process. One of my remotes is missing....

You can! As you said, just so long as you only try to fly them one at a time (though you could fly them both together in unison since the connection from controller to aircraft is uni-directional!). Just bind them both and fly the one you want. Not sure how this will work for the extender? Definitely not two at once.

angioman said:

Yes I have two vision+ and keep one as a spare. I use one remote and one repeater, both have to be bonded to the appropriate Phantom before the flight. I suggest buying a second controller and repeater if you don't wish to change binding.

I too have one controller for 2 Phantoms.
One of my machines was bought second hand with no controller, so it was simple enough to get another Wi-Fi extender and have one Wi-Fi extender bound to each aircraft
Then you just need to mount the appropriate extender before going out for a fly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik