Can I Run Both?

Reaction score
I have the original version of Phantom and have ordered the Phantom Vision and expect it Tuesday. My question is does the Phantom Vision use the same software of Nazam Assistant and does anyone else use both Phantoms using Nazam software? I understand if there are two different versions of software but just hoping it doesn't pose a problem by using two different version of Phantom flying drones. I still want to use the original from time to time but more excited with new updated Phantom Vision also. Surely some here started with original?

dastagg said:
I have the original version of Phantom and have ordered the Phantom Vision and expect it Tuesday. My question is does the Phantom Vision use the same software of Nazam Assistant and does anyone else use both Phantoms using Nazam software? I understand if there are two different versions of software but just hoping it doesn't pose a problem by using two different version of Phantom flying drones. I still want to use the original from time to time but more excited with new updated Phantom Vision also. Surely some here started with original?

I think the P2V uses a stripped down version of the Naza-M v2 assistant. There are some things missing that aren't in the original assistant and I don't think the original assistant version has any information about the Vision's camera. It would be nice if you could use one software program for both but I don't think it will work. If you get it to work let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.