Can I roll back DJI Go 4 on IOS?

Reaction score
Is it possible to roll back the Go 4 app on IOS 10, I don't get much chance to get out and I'm quite new to the P4 and the iPad I use for the app.
Being an android user for years I didn't realise that the iPad was automatically set to update and I believe I was using Go 4.0.4 around February without any issues.
It has now updated to 4.0.6 and I have had several things go wrong in the last two flights.
I've had the aircraft disconnect with no video but still managed to return it back, I was only around 50m away, and today the gimbal decided to throw itself into a weird angle and was non-responsive without a restart.
I know these are only minor problems but after reading so many worse issues on the forums I am starting to lose faith after it was perfect not so long ago.
I just don't want to lose or crash it.
Any help would be gratefully received.

App Store doesn't allow to roll back to previous app versions.

I've had the aircraft disconnect with no video but still managed to return it back, I was only around 50m away, and today the gimbal decided to throw itself into a weird angle and was non-responsive without a restart.

That gimbal thing is happening on both iOS and Android. I've had it a few times myself under several versions of the app.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie