Can I receive Fpv video from DJI's AVL58 to another reciever

Reaction score
Interested in setting up my phantom 2 FPV so that I can use the DJI's AVL58 Transmitter on the quad and in all-in-one FPV display in order to get away from all the cables and batteries connected to my controller.
Any suggestions?

Re: Can I receive Fpv video from DJI's AVL58 to another reci

If you are going for the AVL58 you need to ensure that the receiver is capable of those frequencies. It's always worth double checking. The frequencies you want are:

CH1: 5705MHz CH5: 5885MHz
CH2: 5685MHz CH6: 5905MHz
CH3: 5665MHz CH7: 5925MHz
CH4: 5645MHz CH8: 5945MHz

Personally I use a Black Pearl Diversity Monitor which seems a popular choice among many FPV users on here. It's capable of receiving on all 32 channels that have been allocated to the 5.8Ghz band so you can use it with any FPV vTX out there. There are other options such as Lilliput and Boscam. Flick through the messages on here as it's a well discussed topic and you'll find lots of advice.

goldfishrock said:
If you are going for the AVL58 you need to ensure that the receiver is capable of those frequencies. It's always worth double checking. The frequencies you want are:

CH1: 5705MHz CH5: 5885MHz
CH2: 5685MHz CH6: 5905MHz
CH3: 5665MHz CH7: 5925MHz
CH4: 5645MHz CH8: 5945MHz

Personally I use a Black Pearl Diversity Monitor which seems a popular choice among many FPV users on here. It's capable of receiving on all 32 channels that have been allocated to the 5.8Ghz band so you can use it with any FPV vTX out there. There are other options such as Lilliput and Boscam. Flick through the messages on here as it's a well discussed topic and you'll find lots of advice.

Are these all in one displays?

Baby_Shamu said:
Are these all in one displays?

Yes, Receiver, battery, monitor.... just turn it on and tune it in.

Mav456 said:
I saw a monitor on ebay that has 450cm brightness, built in battery but only 8 channels as opposed to 32. How does that effect the fpv?

If it's only eight channels it'll only work with certain vTX. The Fatshark / ImmersionRC vTX use different frequencies to the AVL58. If you only have an 8 channel receiver are limited to which vTX you use. I wouldn't get too hung up on brighness, using a shade deals with most situations. :geek:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl