Can I recalibrate the camera tilt?

Reaction score
When I crashed my P2V last week, it seems like the tilt is way out of alignment. When the scroll bar on my app is half way down, the camera is pointed as low as it will go and doesn't move any more even though the green scroll bar moves the rest of the way down to the bottom. When it's at the top, it seems like it should go a little bit higher, not that much really but it seems to travel such a short distance that I feel like I need to reset, or recalibrate that somehow.

I didn't see a way to do that in the vision assistant though, and I didn't see anything in the manual so I thought I would see if anyone has had to do that, or if it's even possible.

Thanks,

Did the camera fall off the gimbal? You may have stripped the plastic insert on the camera housing. If not stripped try this.

You are going to have to pull the camera from the gimbal and do a manual realign. How I did mine was take the camera off the gimbal gear but have it in place where you can push the plastic gear insert on the camera housing back onto the gimbal gear.

On the app raise the camera (gimbal gear) without it attached to the camera housing insert, all the way to the up position.

Now align the camera where it used to be in the fully up position and push the camera housing plastic gear insert back onto the gimbal gear.

That should do it.

No the camera didn't fall off when it crashed, but I wonder if, when it hit, it forced the camera tilt down lower than it should be. Hopefully nothing is stripped in there. It doesn't seem like it should be stripped since it's moving as far as it is. But I will give that a shot.

Thanks!

Just go into phantom software assistant and then go into gimbal settings and change the pitch settings to [650] [-950]

Funnone said:
Just go into phantom software assistant and then go into gimbal settings and change the pitch settings to [650] [-950]

That seemed to do the trick! No need to disassemble anything. Thank you! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl