Can I Lightbridge with P2V+

Reaction score
I have a P2V+, and I would like to know if can I connect or use Lightbridge with P2V+ and how can I do it. Thanks

You could use Lightbridge if you were planning on upgrading your controller, gimbal, and camera.

1. The controller you have does not have a Gimbal knob, therefore you will need to get a Futaba or something like it with at least 8 channels. ($500)
2. You would need a camera with HDMI out (not available on PV2+ stock camera), so you will need to buy a GoPro ($400)...then...
3. The Gimbal needs to be replaced too to hold the GoPro ($400).

In short, you'd be better off selling your PV2+ and adding the parts to a base model P2. You're looking at the additional expenses

$1400 - Light Bridge
$500 - Controller (If you don't already have one)
$400 -GP3+ (If you don't already have one)
$400 - Gimbal
Total - $2700 (Minus price of base P2)

...Perhaps you can sell of the parts you dismount as spare replacements to help with the added expense.

What I'm looking is show on a big screen on real time an event where I will be filming and taking picture, How can I do it ?

dmesen said:
What I'm looking is show on a big screen on real time an event where I will be filming and taking picture, How can I do it ?

With Lightbridge using the "HDMI Out" port on the ground station, yes you can. Keep in mind you may need HDMI repeater if you plan on using multiple displays

If you're using iOS device for DJI app you could use something like Reflector to mirror your mobile screen onto laptop which is then connected to the big screen. Cheaper!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4