Can I get parts for INSIDE the P2V camera?

Reaction score
Does anybody know if and where I can get parts for the inside of the P2V camera?

I've been screwing around with mine for months- changing lenses, adjusting focus, all sorts of stuff. Oh, and I crash it a lot, too.

As a result of my adventures, I now need to buy a new ribbon cable and main sensor board. I don't want to pay $500 for a complete replacement camera.

Any tips, ideas, long shots?

Thanks.

Jeff

jeffinchicago said:
Does anybody know if and where I can get parts for the inside of the P2V camera?

I've been screwing around with mine for months- changing lenses, adjusting focus, all sorts of stuff. Oh, and I crash it a lot, too.

As a result of my adventures, I now need to buy a new ribbon cable and main sensor board. I don't want to pay $500 for a complete replacement camera.

Any tips, ideas, long shots?

Thanks.

Jeff

+1

doyouevenfly said:
Would like an answer too.

I've found several sources that sell the flex cable though.. Haven''t ordered yet.
l

There is a thread in this forum about fixing focus issues on the P2V. It involves monkeying around with the camera's innards. No problems with that, at least until recently. Anyway my point is that there is a guy in that thread who said that he bought a replacement ribbon cable for his P2V and that it didn't work. The cable appeared to be the same, but actually the routing of the pins/wires was different. I think he was implying that the DJI cable is a custom made part.

I have sent an email to DJI to see if I can buy parts for the camera. I'll let you know (if) and when I hear back.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.