Can I connect a tablet w/ Mini HDMI to an iphone using a micro usb to lightning adapter?

Reaction score
Basically, I bought a tablet with a mini hdmi output. For me to get FPV, can I connect a mini hdmi to micro usb cable to an iphone with a a micro usb to lightning adapter connected to it? I'm not talking about an official adapter but one of these mini direct micro usb to lightning adapters, which you can see in the posted picture. Will my image still go through?

Attachments

• adapter.JPG
    adapter.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 404
Basically, I bought a tablet with a mini hdmi output. For me to get FPV, can I connect a mini hdmi to micro usb cable to an iphone with a a micro usb to lightning adapter connected to it? I'm not talking about an official adapter but one of these mini direct micro usb to lightning adapters, which you can see in the posted picture. Will my image still go through?
Why not use the larger tablet itself? As to your question, doubtful, but worth a try. Most want HDMI out for FPV goggles, not to see it on an iPhone instead of the tablet. If you want it on the iPhone, use that as your tablet instead.

Why not use the larger tablet itself? As to your question, doubtful, but worth a try. Most want HDMI out for FPV goggles, not to see it on an iPhone instead of the tablet. If you want it on the iPhone, use that as your tablet instead.
It seems like a tablet with mini hdmi to iphone is a little difficult. I was going to connect the tablet to the controller and then mirror the tablet to my iphone for a fpv experience. Thank you though for the input

It seems like a tablet with mini hdmi to iphone is a little difficult. I was going to connect the tablet to the controller and then mirror the tablet to my iphone for a fpv experience.
Using Google Goggles? You need a split screen for that to work. Try using Litchi instead of DJI GO, and use the split screen FPV output from it with your iPhone, loaded into a cardboard type viewer.

Last edited:
You can't convert an HDMI output to a USB with any lightening adapter. You need a monitor that accepts HDMI as input. iPhones and iPads don't accept HDMI inputs.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj