Can I buy warranty from dji for my P4P ?

Reaction score
I purchased a new P4P on eBay from a non dji authorized dealer and have no warranty.
Can I buy warranty from dji ? What are dji care and dji refresh ?
Thanks

If you're in the US, State Farm offers crash/accident coverage cheaper than DJI care (I pay $30/yr no deductible for a P4, I have also seen people mention $60/yr).

Reactions: tak5501
dji site indicates dji care for a P4 to be $219/yr. But it is for accidental coverage, not warranty.

dji site indicates dji care for a P4 to be $219/yr. But it is for accidental coverage
It should cover any damage sustained during normal use. You should contact DJI support directly if you have any doubts though.

Yes, the dji website mentions the process (making a video) of drone qualifying for dji care. I have sent dji an email with warranty coverage question.
The seller on eBay where I bough my P4P say they actually warranty the products they sell:

"Our products are covered by a warranty of 1-year parts and 90-days for labor. If you need more information, please contact our customer service department for warranty info. 6AVE will provide a warranty of 1-year parts and 90-days for labor and defects for new products in any case where the manufacturer will not do so."

Just received an email from dji that they don't offer warranty. I am stuck with the eBay seller warranty.
"Sorry to let you know that, there is only DJI Care Refresh for Phantom 4 pro at present, and no extra warranty selling for Phantom 4 pro.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and your kind understanding will be highly appreciated!

Sincerely and best wishes,
DJI Online Store"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik