Can I add Mobius Actioncam to the gimbal/excisting cam ?

Reaction score
I don't really know how the gimbal work, but since it is able to battle wind and forces of movement, shouldn't it be able to support a little extra weight ? I am talking 38g of Mobius ActionCam + a couple grams of gaffers tape, or whatever I can come up with ? Or will this be stressing it too much ?

Want to compare the video.

povlhp said:
I don't really know how the gimbal work, but since it is able to battle wind and forces of movement, shouldn't it be able to support a little extra weight ? I am talking 38g of Mobius ActionCam + a couple grams of gaffers tape, or whatever I can come up with ? Or will this be stressing it too much ?

Want to compare the video.

I highly doubt the gimbal would support actioncam weight without damaging motors. Gimbals are balanced for GoPro.

OK, then I will mount it another way. Like on a ruler taped across the 2 set of legs, or hang it from some rubber thingies I have.

How come ? I have the mobius , but I wouldn't use it since I think the vision camera is fine. Or are you replacing the vision camera ?

There are no details in grass, trees etc with the Vision+ camera.
My ground video with the mobius is way better, so want to try mounting both to compare aerial footage.

I have considered mounting a mobius to shoot rear facing video at the same time as I shoot with the vision's camera. It could add to the final video.

You have to be careful. I had it on my naza f450 and got a lot of RF interference. Sat lock kept dropping in and out.
Even sheilded the gps with copper and still had problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20