Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Can GS Missions In Favourites List Be Deleted?

Discussion in 'DJI Ground Station' started by PTCX, Jan 1, 2016.

1. PTCX

Can GS missions that you have added to the favourites list be deleted / removed from the list?
    If yes how?
    Ipad version.
    I can't find anything in the manual,ipad or PC versions,that tells me anything about the favourites list or how to remove missions I don't need to be there any more.
    Not seeing a trash can in the list.

I just want to keep things tidy and I have ended up with a couple of missions with the same name and another that I don't need any more.

2. marcody2

This is a very late reply, but...open your list of faves...use your finger to swipe left on the item you want to delete...a delete option will appear.