Can fly Phantom Vision, several issues

Reaction score
I got my phantom vision yesterday and was extremely excited. Unfortunately I don't get it to fly:
My transmitter was showing up on the RC software but I couldn't use S1 and S2, especially for the calibration of the phantom vision. I am familiar with the process, since I have the first phantom version with the zenmuse. It is not transmitting to the phantom when I switch 10x. Then I upgraded the transmitter as suggested in the vision naza software to 1.01.3. Which didn't help at all. Now I have no contact to the phantom at all anymore, even in the software the throttle doesn't show up at all. Transmitter is dead in regards to transmitting to the vision. Therefor I can't calibrate nor fly! I tried to click on the little button on the bottom of the phantom to reconnect transmitter with the phantom vision which didn't help. Can anybody help? Any ideas? Also I don't know where to activate the IOC.

IOC is not yet implemented. Apparently it will be in a firmware update that might be available in a few weeks.

You did use the Assistant software specifically for the Vision, and not for the first-gen Phantom, didn't you? From memory there are dire warnings in the user manual about using the correct assistant to avoid major issues...

I don't know if the other naza software was running in the background and that screwed it up. I don't recall, it was late last night....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik