Can anyone recommend a good gimbal guard for the p4p?

Reaction score
I'm looking at a carbon fiber gimbal guard, but what's your guys' personal recommended guard for the p4p? Do all gimbal guards from the p4 still work on the p4p?

I have a doubt If Gimbal guards that are mounted on the landing gear are really helping but that's my personal opinion. These guards might give some kind of feelings that all is safe and better but in reality can you depend on these guards to protect your Gimbal?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I liked the one that polar pro had for the P4. Just slid on and held it in place great... Hopefully there is one in the coming future..

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Which one doesn't void the warranty? Just read that some guards can mess with the sensors...

Last edited:
A search found this thread from Dec 2016. Its March 2017 and I still can't find a gimbal guard for the P4P. Anyone with new info?
I'm pretty sure it's still a WIP, but you can always create a custom one using instamorph. It just won't be "perfect."

I'm pretty sure it's still a WIP, but you can always create a custom one using instamorph. It just won't be "perfect."

With a larger camera and the downward sensors, there is a little more R&D involved than instamorph. That is probably why companies like Polar Pro have not gotten one on the market yet. Companies like Polar Pro are normally in R&D before the model even hits the market. So either no one had early access, or the design is more difficult than appears, or both

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers