Can anyone guess what it is yet...

Reaction score
:)

udyvenum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close :) my gf is sitting next to me and has no idea I have bought it... I think another valentines present is in order. Perhaps I'll give her the empty box :)

It is! Well done ;) but the magic is inside!

Only problem now is my other half has been scanning the barcode on the side of the box trying to find out how much it was. Help!!

Meluk said:

Only problem now is my other half has been scanning the barcode on the side of the box trying to find out how much it was. Help!!

Just show her the phantom 1 $399 =)

I don't know how you managed to get a picture of it. I had mine open before I carried it in the house.
phaz

Now if the wind would quit.

Haha. I already have the P1. She will spot the difference!

This thing is heavy as well!

phaz said:
I don't know how you managed to get a picture of it. I had mine open before I carried it in the house.
phaz

Yea sucks we got like 50 mph wides in colorado ready to just go fly a kite =(

Meluk said:
Haha. I already have the P1. She will spot the difference!

This thing is heavy as well!

haha mine just went through customs in China still have no idea how long till it gets here

Meluk said:

Just fess up while offering a reassuring, "Honey, I'm worth every penny!" :cool:

Voception said:
phaz said:
phaz

Yea sucks we got like 50 mph wides in colorado ready to just go fly a kite =(

I got my plus yesterday. i got 11 minutes of flight time then it thunderstorm till tomorrow around 1pm. I'm so anxious. :oops:

Meluk said:
Close :) my gf is sitting next to me and has no idea I have bought it... I think another valentines present is in order. Perhaps I'll give her the empty box :)

I have been with the same wonderful lady for over 42 years, so trust me on this. If she gets upset, tell her its hers. :D

Remember, it may take some time for her to adjust to the idea that you are now a geek. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20