camra app

Reaction score
is the FC40 app the only app that will work for this camera?
Are there any other/better ones? Just curious.

Also, is DJI the only cam that will work for FPV with the FC40 (without extra hardware etc)
is there any type of "upgraded" cam that will give you fpv and works on the same frequency as the fc? (unlike gopro) which requires fpv add-ons

Without extra hardware, Gopro would be another choice, as any IP based web camera acting as a web server.

What don't you like?

well, nothing yet, just finally got it working, but it's kinda cheap, heard some complaints about quality etc. I am new to this, I have like 8 quads (toys) this is my first decent one, and just got it, so full of questions :)
There seems to be some conflicting feedback here regarding a gopro on the FC40.

my understanding is that the FC40 and the Vision are on different radio frequencys 5.8 opposed to 2.4 (or whatever) to avoid interference from the wifi cam with the receiver, So, why would you need a FPV set up for a gopro on a fc40? isn't that on 2.4 as well? Couldn't you just use the gopro app for FPV? range maybe limited etc, but would it work without crashing your phantom?

The main complaint I've heard is the lag on the gopro. It's fine frequency wise, it just lags a bit and isn't really strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl