Camping trip

Very nice. What frame rate are you using on the p4 and did you edit the colors in iMovie or this is straight from the p4?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very nice. What frame rate are you using on the p4 and did you edit the colors in iMovie or this is straight from the p4?

Thanks! Let's see... I believe it was 1080 @ 60fps. And the color edit is blockbuster in the iMovie program. Been trying a couple different settings out and kinda liked that one. Still trying to figure out the best frame rate with the P4 and my MacBook and iMovie and YouTube that keeps the most integrity of the original recording. Any advice???

I'm still learning all this as well. I've been getting my best results in 720P actually. I get a lot of that Moire effect at higher resolutions. I also like 60fps as its so smooth and cinema like. I usually use the Vivid setting in the DJI go app for color. I had been editing with iPad apps splice or video shop but I just purchased Filmora for $50 for my PC and I like it a lot. Since I'm planning to use mine for real estate I really gotta learn the video aspect of this. The problem is the weather and sun always change so what looks good today may not tomorrow.

I'm still learning all this as well. I've been getting my best results in 720P actually. I get a lot of that Moire effect at higher resolutions. I also like 60fps as its so smooth and cinema like. I usually use the Vivid setting in the DJI go app for color. I had been editing with iPad apps splice or video shop but I just purchased Filmora for $50 for my PC and I like it a lot. Since I'm planning to use mine for real estate I really gotta learn the video aspect of this. The problem is the weather and sun always change so what looks good today may not tomorrow.

Oh nice!!! What part of real estate are you in? Are you a broker? I have been thinking about getting an upgraded editing program but I'm working off a 2010 MacBook still and don't want to get a larger program till I'm ready for a new laptop. Maybe next year. I originally got my P4 for real estate too. Been taking aerial vids and photos of my listings. Really offers an additional perspective of the properties!!

No I'm actually not in real estate myself. But I hope to film real estate for realtors once part 107 comes and I can get certified. Already got a realtor ready to use me. Just doing this as a side thing right now.
I tried several editing software programs and either they were too complicated or just wouldn't run on my old computer. I found Wondershare Filmora and it's great. Simple yet powerful. You can try it free but it places a huge watermark on your video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4