Camera

Pull the SD card from the gimbal, put it in an adapter and copy to your computer.
Trying to use the USB cable takes 10x longer and is a hassle.

No its not, the SD card is the hassle. Its to small, easy to loose in my cluttered garage, I can't hardly see it, I have tried to insert it upside down and my hands are to big. :rolleyes:

Rod
:)

You never downloaded from the go app to your device that is how I was getting them

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I use downloading on the app as a quick way to show friends and family my pictures but if you want the true full quality, or if you're shooting in RAW, the only way to get it is from the SD card (or USB cable.)

I understand the big hands difficulty and I would not try swapping the card if not over a nice flat clean surface. I use a 64 gig card and can get 3 flights in before even getting close to filling the card. You make it easier by carefully using a pair of forceps to grasp the card and slide it in and out of the card lock position. Bracing my possibly shaky arms helps too but practice helps the most. Dumping the data thru the USB cable takes forever so I'm rotating thru more than one card as well too.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers