Camera

Reaction score
Lost camera control from app. communication with camera degraded to total loss.

I was able to take a video and a couple snapshots first flight, was working second flight then I lost connection to Samsung S III
at 548 feet 150 alt . brought it back and landed it.

I was then able to access the camera portion of the app but it would not recognize an sd card and couldn't see the video feed.
I could manually take a photo or video with the camera and sd card works.

I have checked all connections , I did a successful update on the camera, I uninstalled and re installed the app .

I can connect to the phantom wireless but cant talk to the camera at all , it wont even open the camera portion of the app now.

Where is the signal to the camera transmitted from I am assuming the camera being there it reads "antenna inside" I opened it all looks new, connected, dry ,and ready to fly. Bad transmitter ??

Anything serviceable ???? :x

Yes tried it on the wife's phone same issue.
time for tech support I guess :x

Was a issue with binding, the QR code was invalid on the camera and had a new one sent to me Via DJI tech support.

All working fine now..

gbshovel said:
Was a issue with binding, the QR code was invalid on the camera and had a new one sent to me Via DJI tech support.

All working fine now..

I'm probably just being paranoid, but I am wondering about the thousands of WIFI cameras in the skies all over the world, where you can't change the WIFI password, and the range can be extended by adding an antenna to your receiver? I am thinking: A Chinese company has the access codes to all of the Phantom 2 Visions sold world wide, which can be tapped into by WIFI at distances over a mile away (with amateur equipment). It is the NSA's wet dream! :)

Here is the scenario: Some government agency wants an aerial view of a specific area. Instead of deploying a drone of their own, they simply query the privately owned drones in the area (they are after all GPS enabled to pinpoint location down to a few meters) and tap into the video feed. If they find something interesting, they just take control of the drone (also know as a “fly-away”)

;-D

http://blogs.computerworld.com/privacy/ ... gest-enemy

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/f ... rnet-yahoo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20