Camera works fine, but gimbal movement stops sometimes.

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am new around here. We picked up a P2V+ a while back. It hasn't ever been crashed, but lately I have had some issues with the gimbal. The camera will work fine, but the gimbal will just stop working completely. Being new around here, I searched around a bit but was thinking maybe I wasn't searching the right variables to yield the results I was looking for. I'm sure I am not one of the only ones that have had this issue. We're in the electronic repair business, so I don't mind digging into it and repairing the unit if necessary.

Also, sometimes my wifi link to the phone will disconnect.

I found this link.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20514

Would this type of repair possibly cure the issue that I am having?

What you are describing is a intermittent connection. The fix you linked to involves flopping twitching out of level cameras. I would check your grey wire gimbal connectors for continuity.

burlbark said:
What you are describing is a intermittent connection. The fix you linked to involves flopping twitching out of level cameras. I would check your grey wire gimbal connectors for continuity.

The connectors on the camera are seated fine, but I will have to dig in a little further internally in the unit to see if those are fine.

It's the camera flex cable. It was never wrecked, but I can see where there's a fine tear in it about 1/4th the way through. I guess I will have to bite it and order one for 85 dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair