Camera won't activate

Reaction score
I had a bit of a crash today. Since then, everything works except:

1) The camera is not transmitting an image.
2) I can't access the SD card on the camera. It just spins as if it will load and then never does

judsoncarter said:
I had a bit of a crash today. Since then, everything works except:

1) The camera is not transmitting an image.
2) I can't access the SD card on the camera. It just spins as if it will load and then never does

The camera needs a working sd card before it can be accessed by the Vision app.

So I'm guessing if you fix the sd card issue, then the camera will be alright again.

Btw, when you say 'the camera is not transmitting an image', is it still accessible through the app but with a frozen or black image? Or the app couldn't connect to it at all?

If it's the former, try to kill/exit the app and relaunch it. If it's the latter, look into the sd card issue. Maybe it's just dislodged, an eject and re-insert would fix it. Or you may have to do file system recovery and reformat to make it work again.

This is very similar to an issue we are continuing to struggle with. No crash for us, just bad technology luck.

The phone app connects to the PV2 wifi but about 1/2-2/3 of the time only transmits a single, frozen image from the camera to the phone, even when we are moving the camera via the app.

During these odd times you can try to take a picture but it does not actually "take"-eg nothing is on the SD card later when you try to access it.

Hope you get yours fixed-we will watch to see so we can try the same fixes!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl