camera with zoom control

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a camera that has the zoom function controlled by transmitter. I realize the phantom stock TX cannot perform this function. But I plan on switching to another TX in the future.

I need the zoomed image to be video transmitted to a monitor.

The application is being able to zoom on wildlife to identify markings.

Thanks in advance

Marcus - Thanks.. but I need camera to take a picture when it is zoomed in, although its good to know Monitors have their own magnification - because I have another application that would benefit from that.

So..back to the drawing board... need a camera w/zoom controlled via transmitter AND can provide video out for FPV.

Kregh said:
Marcus - Thanks.. but I need camera to take a picture when it is zoomed in, although its good to know Monitors have their own magnification - because I have another application that would benefit from that.

So..back to the drawing board... need a camera w/zoom controlled via transmitter AND can provide video out for FPV.

You're going to have to consult with some really high end remote control experts to find a camera that can be remotely zoomed.
- who will then laugh at the thought of attaching one to a Phantom.

You can shoot with a GoPro at 2.7k and then zoom into a section, which will produce a slightly telephoto result, but thats about the best you can get.

Take a look at the sony lens g

I saw it and was impressed but not dug in under the functionality hood

Your probably looking for something like this, can be controlled by the Tx, don't ask me about what brand, got it with several other FPV cameras I purchased recently.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 807

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers