Camera Wifi switch

Reaction score
Does the P2V+ has any camera switch or wifi switch? I am looking to fix why my Vision App won't connect to my p2V+.

Phantom stopped connecting to wifi network after I removed the gimbal to fix it. After fixing the gimbal I found out that I wasn't able to connect to wifi.

Anybody have any advice on any plug or something maybe I didn't put back right?

Pantrax said:
Phantom stopped connecting to wifi network after I removed the gimbal to fix it. After fixing the gimbal I found out that I wasn't able to connect to wifi.

There are instructions in the Vision+ manual for how to connect your camera to Wi-Fi should you have to replace it. Perhaps when you disconnected the camera/gimbal assembly it lost the connection info? Check the manual for the section on connecting a replacement camera/gimbal and perform the procedure. That may correct the problem.

Dirty Bird said:
Pantrax said:

There are instructions in the Vision+ manual for how to connect your camera to Wi-Fi should you have to replace it. Perhaps when you disconnected the camera/gimbal assembly it lost the connection info? Check the manual for the section on connecting a replacement camera/gimbal and perform the procedure. That may correct the problem.

Dirty Bird, you seem like a good guy.....just saying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers