CAMERA WENT NUTS - ZEBRA STRIPES

Reaction score
My camera went crazy on me. It seems to be OK except for when there is more light like outside. Can someone tell me what these stripes are?

IMG_0031.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0031.PNG
    IMG_0031.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,392
It's the overexposure warning. You can turn that off in the DJI GO app if you do not want to be alerted.

IMG_1670.PNG

It's the overexposure warning. You can turn that off in the DJI GO app if you do not want to be alerted.
I checked and you're right. I wonder how it just got turned on..... Too weird. I turned it off, and will try it again. Isn't the White Balance on Auto supposed to take care of that?
Thanks a lot, I was thinking the worst like I was going to have to send it in for repairs.

Last edited:
It should be off by default.

I checked and you're right. I wonder how it just got turned on..... Too weird. I turned it off, and will try it again. Isn't the White Balance on Auto supposed to take care of that?
No .. white balance is about adjusting colours for different light sources.
You've got your settings cranked up to over expose by 2 stops - see in the camera data where it says MM +2.0.
Dial that back to zero and if you're not comfortable with camera settings it might be a good idea to use Auto.
The zebra stripes are showing you how much of the image would be overexposed at that setting.

It looks like there's an EV setting and I changed that to zero, but no MM setting. What's odd is that the it was set to AUTO all along. Am I in the right setting area?

Attachments

• IMG_0034.PNG
    IMG_0034.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 467
Last edited:
I had the same problem withhout encountering the solution. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member