Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera Upgrade Required

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Skynet1, May 25, 2015.

1. Skynet1

Are there any P-3 pilots receiving this message, and or anyone find any further info. as it relates to this message as it appears in the status information portion of the camera App.?

2. MikeON

I sometimes get that message and sometimes "Aircraft Upgrade Required". But when I check the firmware it is 1.1.9.

3. packerman8

I did once and as long as memory card with latest firmware / bin file is present all is good.

4. maglioni

Mine says that when I first connect, but then goes away.

5. Skynet1

OK then, it certainly appears there are some peculiarities within the App. and or f/w file itself.
    Hopefully they are just that, and will not necessarily affect the flight status or recording material.
    I've found that if I had rebooted the camera App. the status may then indicate Normal, but once the App. was powered down for any length of time the camera upgrade required message would once again reappear upon startup.

I personally have found a few separate issues with the camera App. which I've been attempting to work out as they are not fully described within the pages of the manual.
    I had also found the camera upgrade required message had appeared when using the previous F/W as well as on the new 1.1.9 version, so I'm not sure what's going on with that.