Camera update

Reaction score
Hi all,
My camera's version is 1.2.9. The latest version is the 1.3.
Downloaded from DJI website, transferred to memory card, installed mem card to camera, powered up but wont update.
Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Andy

I have the same problem. I assume you renamed the file and everything?

bbfpv said:
I have the same problem. I assume you renamed the file and everything?

No. I didn't rename the file. What do I need to rename the file to?

Cheers

I can't remember the exact name, but I think you just have to remove everything after the _

Just open the README file in the zip you downloaded, the instructions are in there.

bbfpv said:
I can't remember the exact name, but I think you just have to remove everything after the _

Just open the README file in the zip you downloaded, the instructions are in there.

You a star :)
How the hell did I miss that part? I did read the readme before trying to update but missed the renaming part.
Updated no problems after the renaming :)

Cheers
Andy

I've never done a Camera update. Never actually knew it was possible. Interesting! Thanks for the tip. Just did it... so far no issues.

Here's a link to Simon Newton's video on "How to perform the Camera update." I was hesitant to do it, but I followed Simon's video which seemed easy to do. It worked flawlessly.

Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/o5hLWrp1ri8
Good Luck!

The issue is the Camera app was written for v3.10 and now it has been pulled the hooks on the new apps wont work on the older v3.08.

What does the camera upgrade do? Does it fix the quality issue on 1080p? Does it give more bitrate?

Mako79 said:
What does the camera upgrade do? Does it fix the quality issue on 1080p? Does it give more bitrate?

I believe it fixed the problem iphone was having with the app shutting down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik