Camera Update required??

Reaction score
I noticed that when I put my iPad in Airplane mode to turn off wi-fi the Overall Status shows a warning and the expanded view shows 'Camera update required', as soon as I re-connect the wi-fi the warning goes away and the overall status shows Normal (latest firmware) This started after the .9 update, but in all honesty I never tried to look at the status with wi-fi disconnected before that I remember. So is this normal, anyone seen it before the last update? The update did show all was well.

I noticed that when I put my iPad in Airplane mode to turn off wi-fi the Overall Status shows a warning and the expanded view shows 'Camera update required', as soon as I re-connect the wi-fi the warning goes away and the overall status shows Normal (latest firmware) This started after the .9 update, but in all honesty I never tried to look at the status with wi-fi disconnected before that I remember. So is this normal, anyone seen it before the last update? The update did show all was well.

I'm still looking for a solution as well, I have found this message to appear initially on the .8 firmware, but upon restarting the camera App. it is not there, only overall status ( Normal). If the model in powered down and left for a while, then the message reappears once again. Who knows, there are 8 million messages on the DJI App. and this has been one of them. : )

Reactions: F6Rider

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers