Camera tilting issue.

Reaction score
As I see no one has had any issues with the camera tilting, I may be the first? When I control the tilt on the app, the camera budges and I can hear the camera gears working, however it barely moves. Anyhow, I couldn't find any close up pictures of other Visions so I was hoping and would appreciate it if you guys can tell me if there's a missing screw on my camera in this picture provided below? Looks like just a gold hole but may have had something there? Thank you.

NCSG said:
As I see no one has had any issues with the camera tilting, I may be the first? When I control the tilt on the app, the camera budges and I can hear the camera gears working, however it barely moves. Anyhow, I couldn't find any close up pictures of other Visions so I was hoping and would appreciate it if you guys can tell me if there's a missing screw on my camera in this picture provided below? Looks like just a gold hole but may have had something there? Thank you.

I also have the same problem with the tilt control, not enough up and down. So I went in the Assistance app, as suggested by a person who posted a video on how to adjust the tilt. It worked, but I crashed a few times after that, my fault/not the P2V, and I notice it makes budging noise when I tried to tilt it up or down. I readjusted in the app again, and tried many numbers/amount combinations, still doesn't work. I may have to send the unit for a repair. The gears in side the vision gimbal may be damaged. Any body knows where is the best place to send it in for repair? Thank you much.

There's supposed to be a little black screw in there!!! Where did it go???

My tilt function was sloppy due to a crash. I tightened the screw and accidentally threaded the c*nt :-( I thought my life was over...
But I just got a fatter screw and licked the sides and drove that bad boy into the soft brass and BOOM - tilt control back to normal. The only downside the replacement screw was a smidgen longer than the original meaning I can't put the plastic cover back on.

Hopefully all these is a thing is a past with the new rotor pixel gimbal to be released :)

Thanks guys! Explains it now. It appears a screw holds the gear together because when I push the camera real hard in, the tilt world fine, but without a screw it comes loose again after several tilts up and down. I didn't take anything off, I had a few hard landings but nothing crazy. Guess the cover and screw came off.

A picture of a proper connection might be helpful.
Thanks, Gary

Attachments

• FC200-A.jpg
    FC200-A.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 381
Thanks for the picture. Yup mine is for sure missing that. Guess I'll just pick up a screw somewhere.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj