Camera Tilt Speed to slow

Reaction score
I have RC PVT581 that does not have the tilt wheel on the left upper side. If I did not have a smart phone connected via WIFI to the bird, would there be no way to tilt the camera?

My main question: When using the app to tilt the camera, it is so very slow using the up/down buttons and I would like to speed it up a little, I have looked in the assistant software and looked on here but see nothing other than mods to slow it down. I am sure I am overlooking something other than buying a new remote with the thumb wheel.

Thanks

The new tilt wheel is much better.
The fastest way to tilt without it is to press the little symbol next to the slider on the phone - you can then tilt the whole phone and it is much faster. You can just toggle it on and off. Using the slider is way too slow.

"...My main question: When using the app to tilt the camera, it is so very slow using the up/down buttons..."

I have the same issue with the App, and I'm positive the App moved the camera faster before I upgraded the App last week....I have the V3 Tx with the gimbal dial and it works great, but the app is definitely slower than it used to be. IMO

Reactions: Stefane kirouac

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic