Camera Tilt on Upgraded Controller not working

Reaction score
I have the new upgraded Phantom Vision 2 Plus with the new transmitter that has the camera control wheel in the upper left. It worked great for a bit but all tilt quit working. When you try to push the software button in the IPhone app, the slide bar is stuck at the top and is red. I did read a post that gave me a work around, change the controller in the Phantom Vision 2 Asst. from Upgraded to Basic, but this still does not allow me to use the nice little wheel on the remote -- the App DOES work in the basic mode though. It looks like I have upgraded all the firmware on the bird and on the remote. I have NOT upgraded the firmware on the camera. Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? I have only flown it 5-6 time (no crashes yet) and not sure what happened to make it stop. I had changed it over to NAZA mode to play with it and that is when I noticed the vertical camera movement was frozen at the top. I switched it back to Phantom mode just in case (no go). The gimble itself is working great!! I double checked that I was not in FPV mode nor that I had accidentally clicked the button in the app that allows you to use the IPhone attitude to change the camera (that does not function either when the remote is set to Upgraded either).

I would really appreciate some direction if someone has gotten this to work again!!!

Thanks!!

Ford

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers